Our prices are subject to change and must be confirmed at the time of booking.
Booking and payment:
All bookings must be accompanied by the payment a deposit, to the amount set by the hotel management, which may be paid by card or holiday voucher, or cheque if the deadline allows (more than fifteen days before the arrival date).
The balance of the stay is to be paid on arrival (on-site payment by cheque is no longer accepted).
- In case of cancellation more than 48 hours before the arrival date, the deposit shall be refunded, deducting €15 for administrative costs. Should you cancel less than 48 hours before the arrival date, the deposit shall not be refunded.
- No refund or compensation shall be made in case of early departure of the hotel due to force majeure or minor, or for reasons of personal convenience.
- Pets are allowed at an extra charge, as long as they are small, and they must never be left alone in the room or in the communal parts of the hotel.
- The management reserves the right to ask noisy guests to leave the hotel.
- Any damage done in the room by a guest shall be charged to that guest.